2. Stake and trim climbers and tall plants.
3. Continue to remove weeds.
4. Ensure regular watering. Early morning and evenings are most affective
5. Ensure regular feeding.
6. If you are on holiday and no one can water your plants, place containers into a more shaded position.
7. Ventilate greenhouses well and increase humidity by dampening the floor every morning.
8. Take cuttings from summer perennials as these will grow sturdy roots now for over winter.
9. Care for lawns and don’t over mow. 3/4″ is best.
10. Prune late flowering shrubs and wisteria.