2. Trim alpines to keep plants tidy.
3. Continue sowing bedding plugs and seeds in greenhouses.
4. Plant up hanging baskets.
5. Plant bedding plants into pots and borders.
6. Leave clematis to wander where they will and trim back only where necessary – keep the roots moist and in sun or partial shade.
7. Admire the trees and shrubs that are now in full flower such as rhododendrons, choisya, lilacs, azaleas, wisteria, broom, crab apples, and pieris.
8. Plant out sweet peas.
9. Finish planting shrubs, trim and feed bushes and shrubs.
10. Clear out and compost spring bedding.